This is by far the simplest and most effective Halloween craft I have ever made! I was so pleased with how it came out when Mia and I made this Halloween craft the other day. It looked just like a spider had spun it’s web all over the paper. And, as it’s officially September now I think its perfectly ok to start with the Halloween theme! I love Halloween, it gives endless possibilities for all sorts of crafts!
Working at the preschool last year I made so many different halloween crafts, it was so much fun and the toddlers all loved it! This was one of my favorites that I made with them last year. I will be adding a fair few more Halloween crafts over the next couple of months and I thought it only fair to start with my favorite. It is easy to make and super simple for little hands so perfect for all of those toddlers out there!
I love Halloween, and I love that feeling: the cold air, the spooky dangers lurking around the corner. – Evan Peters
Halloween Craft – Paint Your Own Spiderweb
What You Will Need
- Black Card
- Tupperware Container
- Paint Mixing Palette (or anything else to hold the paint)
How Make This Spooky Halloween Craft
- Squeeze a blob of paint onto the palette and put the marble into the paint.
- Roll the marble around in the paint, coating it in paint.
- Place your card into the Tupperware container and add the marble.
- Tilt the Tupperware container in different directions so the marble rolls around on the card, leaving trails of paint, creating curved lines which look like the trails of a spider’s web.
- Reapply the paint to the marble as needed.
- Remove the card from the Tupperware container and allow to dry, why not make a little spider to sit on the web you’ve spun and
When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers ’tis near Halloween. – Author Unknown